Tuesday 2 February 2010

F is for...


Film. I have always wanted to do a blog on film. From Disney's "The Lion King" to Hitchcock's "Rear window", I have been brainwashed by the Film industry from a very young age. Needless to say, I HEART Film. Through this blog, I will give you my honest opinion on films, regardless of the number of entries it makes...
Fashion. Fashion-fruit. Fashionista. For some unknown reason, I feel that fashion goes well with film. So voila. Bring on the catwalks!
French. (Fries?) Ah. The French...the ones we love to hate. I am French but was raised in London and will therefore occasionally refer to this lovely country of fromage, wine and Catherine Deneuve. Frogtastic! Give this blog the French touch it needs..
Fuck. I just had to find a fourth F. This one just came about through frustration (there are unquestionably a lot of Fs in here, it's giving me a headache). Whether they missed their train by a minute or their cigarette burned their new YSL bag, the French just love to let out a little "oh putain!" from time to time. The good news is that they have (nearly) become accustomed to the English language and have recently acquired the word "fuck" with a slight accent. So to all the French out there, "fuck!"

1 comment: